Climbing the Heights

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Journeys in January

It's been a mild break since I last retired to writing. And yet before it's too late I find the new year has come and is soon carrying on without me.
Last year was a full year, many memories, many adventures surely, and... many choices for which I hope to learn from and depart into another wasteland!
My sister and my folks were able to spend the holiday with me, which was very special indeed as my dear lovely sister begins a new journey come the in of this month in the desert (aka Iraq). I still struggle with the thought of her going there as I remain domestic as a Reservist. (more on that later)
Anyway, it's Saturday and I have a few hours to kill before I head off to work at Pier 1.
And so this may be perhaps the only snapshot in January, seeing how consistent I have been thus far in updating this blog. But fear not, it's a new year and so, as is often said resolutions are made...let us hope and pray in some form or way the are more adequately kept as we journey in january and the months following this year....
Adequately aware,
Audaciouslee

No comments: