Climbing the Heights

Sunday, November 23, 2008

How much time so easily gets away!


Well,
it's hard to believe how long it's been since I was last on here. I must conclude that I am quite busy, and rarely have the energy to put into a full length report on the past few moments of my life. But, I will at least give a brief taste.
This past weekend was the Marine Corps Ball! It was a rather hectic week leading up to it as I am but a few short weeks away from finals at UNT (where I am now going to school full time). So, I had quite a bit of work to finish before heading up to base. And even still as I write this, I recall that I have still a bit more to do before the end of this weekend! Ah, is all of life too much to handle?
Well, nevertheless it was a good time! I went this year with a friend of mine from my tap class. I do believe it was an enjoyable time for the both of us! And it was too a nice time to share with my fellow Marines, some of whom this would be our last ball to celebrate together. And too it was a chance to make new friends, some of whom perhaps will we share a new season with if we are so fortunate.
But for the now, I am thankful for what I have while I have it. And so retire I the deeper thoughts upon which this account is ended. May I learn to savor that which has just now fled and enjoy what here remains instead. For all is fed on such occasions whether joyful or sad. For all I am glad. And so ends such reflections. I need not spill my heart here, tis only a brush stroke I leave to remember the time by. And so concludes my tale.

All too often amazed by the simple things in life,
Audaciouslee

No comments: