Climbing the Heights

Thursday, December 13, 2007

A glorious recap

Well,
it's been some time since I last updated this blog! I admit some of it has been due to this being a busy time of year, and some of it too relates to having some computer troubles at home. I've tried for the past few weeks to find a way to upload some photos that I took over the past few weeks that I can bring my audience up to speed on my wearabouts, so, I suppose this quick pictural recap will have to do.

I suppose the first event to mention was the Marine Corps Ball. It was a crazy time for me as, financially I wasn't quite where I wanted to be, and I had a lot to spend with the coming weekend, getting my Blues all altered, getting a driver for the ball, a date, etc. In the end it was a good time! I took my co-worker Marissa from Starbucks! It was a first time for her to attend anything like this, so it was fun to have spend the nights festivities with her! What follows are a few photos from that event, and a few more can be found on flickr.


Following the Marine Corps ball, I suppose the next event was my sister Christi's visit. Christi had a business trip in New Orleans around mid November right before Thanksgiving. So, we had the chance to spend about a day and a half together. Again, here's a shot to wet your appetite, but if you want more you can find them too at flickr.


After Christi's visit, I suppose the next event was Thanksgiving with the family here in Richardson, TX. This year we did something a little different. We did a progressive Thanksgiving where we started out having appetizers at my cousins Beth and David's house. Then, we moved up the street to my uncle Bob and auntie Jeannette's house for the main meal. And, we ended the night out at my other cousins Joanna and Jeff's house for dessert. It was actually quite a lovely time. And to continue the trend, you can find more of the festivities on flickr.
And I suppose that about sums things up a bit for what I've been up to the past few weeks and months. For even more details, check out my peformance pics at the dancing devil dog blog.
Often suspended in the seasons of life,
Audaciouslee

No comments: